This time I bring you the newest Champion Spotlight, featuring Fiora, The Grand Duelist.
Fiora is a melee fighter / carry, that excels at dealing a big amount of damage to specific targets.
Fiora, The Grand Duelist
- Duelist (passive) - Fiora regenerates health over 6 seconds each time she deals damage. Striking champions will cause this effect to stack up to 4 times.
- Lunge - Fiora dashes forward to strike her target, dealing physical damage. Fiora can perform the dash a second time within a couple seconds at no mana cost.
- Riposte - Fiora's Attack Damage is increased. When activated, Fiora parries the next basic attack and reflects magic damage back to the attacker. Works against champions, monsters, and large minions.
- Burst of Speed - Fiora temporarily gains additional Attack Speed. Each basic attack or Lunge she lands during this time increases her Movement Speed. Killing a champion refreshes the cooldown on Burst of Speed.
- Blade Waltz (ultimate) - Fiora dashes around the battlefield to deal physical damage to enemy champions. Successive strikes against the same target deal less damage.
Most significant changes
- Triumphant Roar mana cost increased to 28/41/54/67/80 from 20/35/50/65/80
- Unbreakable Will mana cost reduced to 100 from 150
- Trample damage increased to 10-27 per second from 10-23
- Base damage increased to 56 from 54
- Armor per level increased to 3.4 from 3.1
- Chum the Waters mana cost reduced to 100 from 150
- Idol of Durand damage range increased to 600 from 575
- Lucent Singularity
- Now additionally grants vision while in flight to its destination
- Now starts its cooldown when cast rather than when detonated
- Cooldown increased to 10 seconds from 9
- Now displays a buff showing how long Lucent Singularity will last until it automatically detonates
- Finales Funkeln
- Now grants vision of the affected area during the spell and vision of enemy champions hit for a short duration afterwards
- Lux can no longer use Flash while casting Finales Funkeln
- Granite Shield now shows a cooldown timer
- Unstoppable Force
- Area of effect radius on impact increased to 325 from 300
- Malphite can no longer flash while using Unstoppable Force
- Fixed a bug where Malphite would seem to hit the target but would not cause the effect
- Axe Throw
- Damage increased to 80-260 from 50-210
- Scaling changed to +1.0 bonus AD from +0.5 total AD
- Base cooldown reduced to 8 seconds from 10
- Cooldown reduction for picking up the axe reduced to 4.5 seconds from 6
- Ragnarok now provides 30/45/60 Armor and Magic Resist instead of 20/30/40 flat damage reduction
- Movement Speed increased to 325 from 320
- Fixed a few bugs with ability sounds
- The following changes were hotfixed out on 2/21:
- Base armor reduced to 19 from 23
- Vorpal Blade health scaling lowered to 1.5% from 2%
- Feint Energy cost increased to 50 from 40 at all levels
- Base shield value reduced to 70/115/160/205/250 from 70/120/170/220/270
- Health per level increased to 82 from 77
- Move Quick's passive component now shows a cooldown timer
- Noxious Trap arm time reduced to 1 seconds from 2
- Explosive Shot cast range increased to 625 from 600
- Hexplosive Mines
- Mana cost reduced to 70/80/90/100/110 from 80/90/100/110/120
- Slow duration reduced to 1.5 seconds from 2
- Damage from 2nd and subsequent mines reduced to 40% from 50%
- Fixed a bug where Ziggs' Mad Scientist skin was leaving particles on the map (Hotfixed 2/21)